Re: UU code

I have questions regarding cleaning sessions.
Possible scenarios below with true/false type of comments:

1. User not logged-in, then decides to login.

I don't have to open new session after successful login.
True.

---------

2. User not logged-in, browsing a site without registration, then decides
to register.

I don't have to open new session after successful registration.
True.

-----------

3. User logged-in and tries to register

I don't have to open new session after successful registration.
False.

------------

4. User logged-in and tries to login with another account

I don't have to open new session after successful login.
False.

Please comment.

Also if I need to clear session what function should I use?
In App.cpp cppserv has
void killSession(const std::string& sid);
void cleanSessions();
void killAllSessions();

It seems like HttpSessionImpl* getSession(true) doesn't start a new
session if session already exist(or other reasons, I'm not 100% sure yet).

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008