Re: UU code

Correct. We _could_ optimize it a bit by hooking up session
IDs with that, but I am not sure it's worth the effort for now.

In our particular case, we could simplify and abstract our code
a bit by making connection pool itself take care of that.
I.E. function that would return connection from pool, would
have to take application user credentials of some form.