Re: Database schema

There was a bit of confusion as to what this lock is going to affect,
and what its purpose, which we resolved with Alexey on IRC.

To repeat that for benefit of all others:

1. Purpose of this lock is to avoid two authors modifying same
object at the same time, thus introducing conflicting changes.

2. Effect of locking UMO is to prevent any other author from
opening said UMO for editing.

3. Purpose of timeout on the lock is to ensure that object does
not get accidentally locked forever.