Re: Database schema

I understand we are talking about co-authors and them only. Co-authors
got their authority to edit an UMO. It is different story for anybody
else. If someone wants to fix a mistake regarding this UMO, one can
submit the fix to its author. Generally, I think UMO editing can be
implemented according Open Source idea. An author performs as the
project manager here, that's it.

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com