Re: keywords

So be it, although, as a user, I feel a bit uncomfortable not having access to my UMO keyword lists.

Alexey Parshin wrote:
There is one important outcome of this argument. The keywords should be
connected to the UMO' content and not to UMO itself. This way we may use
content' version and language as search criteria.
I've just committed corresponding changes in the schema.