Re: Latest DB schema

2006/11/9, sergey@total-knowledge.com <sergey@total-knowledge.com>:
Things I missed (didn't notice):

1. We should handle multiple options for the solution control type. For
example, solution control "Multiple Choice" may be
1. Single Answer
2. Multiple answer
   a) Multiple answer control "All"
   b) Multiple answer control "Any"

Good idea, but we need to discuss it more, I believe.

2. study_problems_content field spc_text should be "text" type not "int"

Fixed

3. I don't see prefered_language field in person_list.

Added

Also, what if student submits a problem solution in his prefered
language(if several problem translations available), but teacher's
prefered language is different from student's?

We can define a list of acceptable solution languages for the problem. In that case, one may submit a solution only if it uses one of the acceptable languages.