Re: Latest DB schema

Forgot to mention.

1) The name problem_list means pl_ prefix that is already taken by person_list.

2) If we are planning to use problems with connections to something else - we need a description for this. Currently, I only defined topic to problem (many-to-many) connection.

2006/11/3, Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh <ilya@total-knowledge.com>:
Alexey Parshin wrote:
> I don't think we need versioning on studen't solution. The
> problem_solutions could be replaced with student_solutions if that
> clarifies the situation.
OK.
> We do need something like solution_template or correct_solution - to
> verify solutions automatically. We do need versioning on that one.
That should be part of problem_content, since it is versioned, and (for
things like template-based solutions) can
also be translated.

BTW, I think we need to change problem table names from topic_problem*
to problem_list, etc., since
problems can be linked to other objects (tests, contests), or be
completely stand-alone.
At least it'll be possible in future.

Another (purely cosmetic) thing, I just noticed, is that we have
_contents tables, while
it should be _content.