1. Solution type is tied to the problem
2. Student's solutions to a problem are not versioned. It's not content.
3. Word "Solution" refers to two different things:
- Correct solution, that problem author provides, and which is carried
along with the problem itself
- Student's solution, which student submits for verification against
We really need to find a different terminology, to disambiguate "solutions"
Alexey Parshin wrote:
> The solutions are submitted to problem_solutions table.
Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh
Total Knowledge. CTO
Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008