Re: DB structure: Dialog of Texts (DoT)

Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh wrote:
What I mean is that single text within DoT may not actually be separable.
I.E. one cannot reference separate text,

Probably, although I am not sure. Say, someone found an ancient manuscript, which exists as a single copy at the moment, and included excerpts of it in a DoT...

...Actually, if we accept a separate UMO - text (as Sergey proposes), then every text from DoT automatically gets in the Repository and can be referenced as such. ...Also, it can be referenced as DoT, number such and such (meaning this particular text in the DoT), similarly to casual reference to a scientific article included in a collection.

 and thus there is no need to have
separate ACL. Access to whole dialog object applies to separate pieces
of it as well.

see above the possible way

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com