Re: Granting access to UMO

I have two questions:

1) What does a student do to subscribe? I understand if this student
wants to be included in certain class he just sends a request via UMO,
which request goes directly to the UMO admin
2) And thus why an admin should search for a student? I thought he has
to respond to the request (see p.1), that's it

--
Anatoly Volynets, President
total-knowledge.com

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008