Re: Granting access to UMO

We can display groups (group name with user list) below the UMO, with
corresponding Add/Edit/Delete buttons next to each group (depending if user
has enough permissions).
1) User clicks on the button
2) - Add/Edit/Remove confirmation screen is present
3) User sent back to UMO View page

User search can be similar to UMO Search.