Re: UU: Single-db-call philosophy

We already have class_admin_group_id(), class_students_group_id(), and
class_teachers_group_id().
All of them return *default* group id.
I can easily add class_admin_list(), class_students_list(), and
class_teachers_list().

As for 'at least' question. The ACL stores a bit combination for access
values. When I say 'at least' meaning something like:

.. (access & requered_access) = requered_access ..