Re: UMO Find: More exclusion parameters

Circular dependencies will be a problem if we implement
a "workflow" - when student has to "complete" one UMO
before passing on to studying next one. We could postpone
circular dependency detection until we start implementing
workflows and only enforce it there..

For now implement object skip based on base_id.