Re: UU: Object categorization

Alexey Parshin wrote:
> Currently, we don't have any 'category' (or similar) table. Mostly because I
> wasn't sure if the 'category' applies to any or most UMOs.
> If it is so, then I'd add support for it. If it isn't so meaning that
> category is a property of one or two UMO types, then it may make sense just
> use UMO properties.
>
> With umo properties, we can define anything, including the 'Category'
> property, for any UMO.

I think categorization applies to any UMO. However, I'm not
sure what categorization will be like (I think it's tree of its own,
perhaps even with cross-branch references).

Since I can't find any info about it, I'll discuss it with Anatoly
tomorrow, and we'll update the spec. Then you'll know what to do :)