Re: UU: Single-db-call philosophy

Err.. Group_find_for_object already exists and is fine as-is, I think.
And yes, I'm fine with bugging you about creating an extra two-line
procedure every now and then, if you think it's the right thing to do :)

I guess what I really need is umo_list_acl(umo_version_id, access_type)
returning recordset of PERSON.