UMO' license

Gentlemen,

I'm thinking about new entity, 'license_type' that would cover the current UMO license algorithm. This is similar to subscription mechanism, and also accompanied with license_parameter_template (for constructing a Web page) and object_license_parameter (that contains  actual object parameters).

For a free license, the license uses a simplified algorithm that does nothing :)
For other types of licenses, the license algorithm will use the same approach, as we use for subscription. As result, the funds from author's account would move to the UMO' account he's trying to use.