Re: UMO' license

Good point!

Generally speaking, all UMOs at Open server must go under just one
license, which we created after Open source model (although it is not
the same) and called authoright.

At the Closed server, ideally, they must have tool to come up with a
custom license. I believe the best way would be to use Creative Commons
mechanism. (http://creativecommons.org/)

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com