Re: UU database: problem tables

On a related note, problem (just like any other object actually)
can belong to more then one topic, more then one test, etc.
Same is true for topic->subtopic relationship.

On the other hand, there is 0-1:1 relationship between course and
topic. I.E. like we talked about earlier, course is just an administrative
unit, wrapping single top-level topic.