CPPSERV

Home Projects Jobs Clientele Contact

cppserv

Re: Done!: compile errors in gentoo 2006.1

Thanks for letting me know. What you've done is a valid thing to do.
Another option (instead of doing #2), would be to put same commands
in your .htaccess file in (for example) your ~/public_html directory
This would let you access CPPSERV servlets using something like
http://localhost/~noniko/IndexServlet.

By the way, if you need to get some advice in real time, I usually hang
around #cppserv on irc.freenode.net.