CPPSERV

Home Projects Jobs Clientele Contact

cppserv

Done!: compile errors in gentoo 2006.1

Hi, Ilya

Sorry I'd been not in touch for a few weeks...
I'm sending a good news, I could at last run CPPSERV samples!

This is what I've done. Because I'm not familiar with including or
/etc/apache2/httpd.conf.

1)The content of /etc/apache2/modules.d/75_mod_cserv.conf

	LoadModule cserv_mocule 	modules/mod_cserv.so
	<Location /cserv>
		SetHandler cserv-handler
		CServUnixPath /tmp/cppserv.sock
	</Location>

2) After the description of 1),

	<Directory /var/www/localhost/htdocs>
		CServ On
		CServPort 9004
		CServHost localhost
	</Directory>

Then I accessed to the URL http://localhost/IndexServlet, I could see
the Index page and link to HelloServlet and everywhere!

Thank you for many advices!! Now CPPSERV would be a good chance for me
to learn C++.

I will report you more if I got more interesting findings.

Noniko

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008