CPPSERV

Home Projects Jobs Clientele Contact

cppserv

Re: Log class problems

2. I gave you my arguments. Writing a new log class is much simplier in the
current implementation. Considering that I'm not trading off anything -
that's enough. To add even more - I don't want to explain in documentation -
"don't you dare to overwrite overflow(), or it would stop working!". Current
implementation requires to ovewrite a single method with a parameters
providing full info about what should be done. That's an idiot-proof method.