CPPSERV

Home Projects Jobs Clientele Contact

cppserv

Re: Log class problems

Alexey Parshin wrote:

>2. Nope. I don't like it. You lose :P

It doesn't work like that ;-) I gave you an argument, and want to hear
reasoning in return.

>3. Ok. I don't think it will happen too often, anyway.

This is both security and performance issue. Resizing takes time, which
 we don't need to spend, and may allow DDoS attack, which we don't want
to allow. At the same time, allocating 1K array inside of an object itself
will be pretty much free in all respects.