CPPSERV

Home Projects Jobs Clientele Contact

cppserv

Re: Configuration

Alexey Parshin wrote:

>It's possible to reload configuration. Especially if it's stored and
>used like a hash array. BTW, SPTK has also a simple Windows INI-style
>config support. It's also reloadable.

Well - reloading configuration means either we must have servlet reload
support
(if servlet mappings change), or we have to separate out servlet
configuration
from servlet mapping config. And even in later case, we probably want to
re-initialize
servlets, which means we either have to destroy servlet and re-create
it, or have some
"reinit" hook, which is just asking for trouble. I guess I'll put config
reload support on TODO list ;-)