Re: UU & Grading

There was an idea about some distinguished problems as separate UMOs.
Supposedly, UU-based communities could compete around such problems (or
exchange them to solve and compete--this idea just popped up) and people
could get points and respectively some kind of UU-grades by solving
these problems. There can be something like chess tournaments. I believe
this was one George's idea. This may work for us. Need to discuss more.
I guess we can provide yet another UMO--"Debate" which is not that
difficult to implement. This UMO will enforce formal rules to develop an
argument. A winner is easy to determine then. This way we can set up yet
another kind of UU grade.

Anatoly Volynets, President
total-knowledge.com
culturedialogue.org