Re: UMOs with multiple versions

Let's make it even more complex then that for umo_find.
umo_find should return all published versions for all objects,
plus all unpublished versions for objects, to which current
user has modification access (EDITOR, ADMIN...)

Also, it should return base object ID, and be sorted by it.
This way I'll be able to group it in UI in clear manner.

    Ilya.