Re: UU: Access management

It's a noteworthy idea. A group of authors or teachers can have some common ideas and/or practices and may not
want "outsiders" in their circle or outsiders might not be identified with the group. However, such different
groups may work on/with the same UMO and have their different audiences.

--
Anatoly Volynets, President
total-knowledge.com

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008