UU: Access management

I'm going through available procedures,
trying to figure out proper way to imlement
UMO access management.

Here is what I've gathered so far:

- To add another editor to UMO I have to find ID of EDITORS group
  for given UMO, and then add person to it
- To add another admin, same thing, but for ADMINS group

Class and student administration is similar.

Question:

Why do we still need "umo_register_editor" function?
Are there wrapper functions to perform administrative tasks as one call?
How is access checking in class_create function performed?

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008