Re: UU: Access management

We may have any number of groups per UMO or class. But those ones are created automatically so permissions given are matching the name.
We can always create "Young Teachers" or "Teachers 2" with the similar or different permissions. I currently don't enforce the uniqueness of the group name per object (class is also an object from ACL point of view), but I think we gotta have it, and case-insensitive.