Re: Adding UMO versions

Ok, figure out the reason :)

The permissions seem to be ok. However, is_authorized() function has an extra piece of logic:
If the UMO is published and attempted permission involves data modification - then this permission is always blocked.

Now, the 'modifies data' flag is defined in access_name table, and is TRUE for Add Version. I think, it's probably logical to switch it to FALSE (since we aren't modifying an existing data but adding new one) and this would make Add Version work as expected:

update access_name set an_modifies_data = 'f' where an_id = 5;