Re: Adding UMO versions
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Adding UMO versions
- From: "Alexey Parshin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 13:09:48 +1100
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=q9JeMwhaWXwvkSLcgZ4pfN7f+hUhM7Cjvqm8SfQn1iU=; b=TRJfAISuXFqFmZNfKN27gaLRMirxumsuTDZmhcS9DDu3y8PnYNXSUTZRDMg/Xnoh1S p2KKINIeHn76nYvDMZptUwsjnTR8owwcYDnkmCVq9sRccc0h76dvg+wY0oowV729HWyk 201hctXpjyQM7ESUUSuFVjWBgYkGq+LzzVqIA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=S6+nrgyWWHl/QastVxCDvgT+48KidPVpSxEL9V+0fBc2Q/mU8BUDXTvGnPP0WPurjA HuNwU87qTYtOozYi1P3y91f1m2g+xuqv8Fvv1EYfBSb7x2ibVRkFrqgTTwuvbC/0MRry gHWnKaarGe0q7tO7OgFQgPOzQmlZGFVFhQs0o=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1. As far as I can see, umo_create() calls umo_create_default_groups() .. (pseudo-calls!):
umo_create() --> umo_create_default_groups() --> person_add_to_group('ADMINS'), acl_grant('ADMINS','...,ADD VERSION,...');
So, the object creator is inserted into Admins group that has 'Add Version' right. May be, something is wrong with a version of UMO created with umo_create_version?
2. There could be one or more contents for each UMO (one per language). Content_id is an id of the particular content translation.
2009/1/5 Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh <email@example.com>
1. Why does object creator have no "Add version" right automatically?
2. What is "content id"?
Let me expand second question a bit:
Right now I'm trying to create new UMO version automatically,
if user is trying to save UMO which was already published,
and then update it with changes right away.
Alternative flow would be to prompt user to create new version
before showing him "edit" form..
I'd rather do the first one, if it's easy to do (e.g. content
ID passed from published version will easily let me find out
content id for new version), but if not, second route is also fine.