Re: Unpublished UMOs

Alexey Parshin wrote:
> Can you point to the stored procedure that is used in your code?
So far I didn't change any logic from what you had. It's same
stuff - just called in different places :)
Anyways, this affects all the procedures which give us UMO listings
(umoFind, home page element listing, umoStatistics.. not sure what else)

> I will just add 'is_published' to the WHERE clause ..
Is it really that simple? We should still show those objects to people
with modification access to them.

> 2009/1/5 Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh <ilya@total-knowledge.com
> <mailto:ilya@total-knowledge.com>>
>
>     I think we need to change UMO listings
>     to _not_ show UMOs with no published version
>     to those who don't have modification access.
>
>        Ilya.

> http://www.sptk.net

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008