Re: Problems with umo_create

I fixed the problem myself. I also did some re-organization
of directory layout and added generated files to ignore lists.
Make sure to get latest rev and resolve all conflicts before you
do anything else. Also, at this point, even after full build is done,
svn status should return no lines starting with '?'

    Ilya.

Alexey Parshin wrote:
> Ok, that gives me more info. I'll look into it on the weekend.
>
> 2008/11/7 Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh <ilya@total-knowledge.com>
>

>> That probably means one gets called where the other one should.
>> In the version of UU I set up locally, when I try to create any kind
>> of UMO through the interface, I get an error
>>
>> Object type (1) is invalid
>>
>> Alexey Parshin wrote:
>>
>>> AFAIK, there are two versions of umo_create. One expects object type id,
>>>
>> the
>>
>>> othe one expects object type name.

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008