Re: UMO Edit screenshot, take three

We don't have loop detection at the moment. I have some ideas on possible implementations, but they seem rather costly in case if we have UMOs used in several different TLTs simultaneously. Anatoly, however, seems to see no harm in such loops.

Having two relations from the same child to same parent is prevented by compound index on relation. Please see my prior email on temporary disconnect ideas.