Re: UMO Edit screenshot, take three
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: UMO Edit screenshot, take three
- From: "Alexey Parshin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 08:32:39 +1100
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=y/vHENh2IRiVpXG9lm72Mx3UcKJml/qAG4O9ARHVzcg=; b=oyj9n56BLPjJHImo6S2YmmhWn7H94SP55QwnbUpJsS+uP3gRpGm34YCEXuOcem3mFu oZ3NQJiZ8j8F7hc+ft1A8TSxkihMYX2iyeClyZh1gfYjoM/B1o+1zJ5rxj6Rm2abWZGU hZISF1IGT3Ea3E/RR1gg9NaNIRFLkEC0gXN4A=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=BUa0l6DOrXy2Gbnk45BHBNEVaruOOhFYrSOG5DwAuvGTTPQ7t8KUJrbB1VHQObRvdG OfCjf9S9N7cAx/wOv5+buFpsa8FzmY8NKgzZ7+P9SapCOzRQU+ugyDWmtAbDkhFkviRt U/tjnwDVVNu7J0CTJgcAo++I4qIDO+/427pKY=
- In-reply-to: <48EB5E22.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <48EB5E22.email@example.com>
1) 'Save' button in the child relates to the two (sequence number, difficulty) of three (+version update policy) aspects of the child-to-parent relation. These parameters belong to nether child or parent UMOs but to _relation_ itself, and there is no (IMHO) other logical place to edit them.
2) 'Disconnect' permanently removes child-to-parent relation. At this moment, I don't see any point in keeping the information about removed relations. I you do, then we can add 'enable' or 'active' field in the child-to-parent relation, and show disabled relations on UMO edit screen only.
2008/10/8 Anatoly Volynets <firstname.lastname@example.org>
What does "Save" button for a child UMO mean there? If they are to be
edited - it is in the corresponding Edit page. The question, which is
rising up now: suppose a child UMO was disconnected -- it has to be
displayed as well with the link "Connect" where other have "Disconnect"
- right? And more to this end: there has to be an option somewhere -- to
disconnect forever or temporarily?
Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
Alexey Parshin wrote:
> Here is latest and greatest UMOEdit screenshot.