Re: UMO Edit screenshot, take three

1) 'Save' button in the child relates to the two (sequence number, difficulty) of three (+version update policy) aspects of the child-to-parent relation. These parameters belong to nether child or parent UMOs but to _relation_ itself, and there is no (IMHO) other logical place to edit them.

2) 'Disconnect' permanently removes child-to-parent relation. At this moment, I don't see any point in keeping the information about removed relations. I you do, then we can add 'enable' or 'active' field in the child-to-parent relation, and show disabled relations on UMO edit screen only.