Re: UMO Edit screenshot, take two

Below is the same message as the previous one with few corrections.

The UI presented looks like if we agreed that _any_ UMO can have as a
child and be a child of _any_ UMO. For example a Problem can have a
Course child. I conclude this because example presented contains DOT
(Dialogue of Texts) as a child of Topic, while there initially were 3
top level UMOs: Course, DOT and Through Problem. I don't actually mind,
but am not sure that was meant to be so from technical point of view.

I don't think a field title (Language, Description, Action) needs to be
copied with every single UMO. Its content is intuitive, thus title can
be either omitted or stated one or two times - at the top and bottom of
the corresponding column. General names like "Explanation" need not to
be there, because they are repeated in "Explanation 1" etc. names. If
column titles used, it can be "Object Type" there.

Functionally the page is fine. Graphic design bothers no one as of
today... I think.

--
Anatoly Volynets, President
total-knowledge.com