Re: UMO Edit screenshot, take two

Some more. "Translate" button is above "Select a Language" drop-down.
They have to either trade places or even better be joint in "Translate
to:" drop-down, which would start translation as soon as language selected.

Generally, order of 4 controls "Publish", "Translate to:", "Save" and
"Delete" has to be well thought of. Probably "Delete this Object" button
has to be placed somewhere aside, say - in very top right corner. Also,
we had specified (I think) something like "Unpublish" (could be also
"Peer review", etc. options, so that "Publish" would either be an item
in a drop-down, or in option button).

Two controls "Language(?)" and "View" can also be joint in drop-down
"View in:" which acts on selection.

--
Anatoly Volynets, President
total-knowledge.com