Alexey Parshin wrote:
2008/7/30 Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh <ilya@total-knowledge.com <mailto:ilya@total-knowledge.com>>

    Alexey Parshin wrote:

        2008/7/30 Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh <ilya@total-knowledge.com
        <mailto:ilya@total-knowledge.com>
        <mailto:ilya@total-knowledge.com
        <mailto:ilya@total-knowledge.com>>>

        So, you want to have something like:
            string csp = fullThemePath() + "HomeView.csp";

        ?

    Except that I want a function in UUServlet that'd just return
    corresponding RequestDispatcher*.

What's the connection between the theme path and RequestDispatcher?
the one you just wrote a few lines above.

    Let me repeat: It's impossible to have more then one servlet
    redirect to the same view by design. If that happens,
    design is violated, and that should be fixed.

Impossible? Well, how about the following situation: When the form is processed, depending on data or processing result we should forward to one page or another.
The best way to handle this is to have a view that determines what should be displayed, and simply _includes_ some other .csinc files. (BTW, let's rename all the things like Header.csp into .csinc - just to make it clear that they aren't meant to be
compiled themselves)

    You are missing something you can't understand for a very simple
    reason: I didn't document some of
    my ideas for future theme design yet :)

Cool, then I'm not exactly an idiot :)
Yeap ;-)