Re: Yet another idea

It seems to me there is some disconnect between what I'm asking, and
what you are answering.

1. There is a "Topic" class of some sort - it represents a single topic, and provides methods for accessing its related UMOs (sub-topics, problems, parent topic, etc..) 2. There is a variable in your example, which you called "topics", and which has forEach()
method. It seems to be of a class, which represents a topic list.

All I want to know, is which class is that and how that class is organized.

Alexey Parshin wrote:
Most likely, I'd have to create a view for UMO with the needed fields.
 Topic is a UMO. So, the type would by CUMO, for instance.