Re: Yet another idea

I'm seeing a bit differently. The implementation should use not the
members of the class but fields in the underlying query. And the
parser should just once per loop, converting a template into a vector
of pairs of text an following field index, so the template:

<A href='HomeServlet?id={uv_id}'> {uv_name} </A>

is parsed (once, before the loop) into vector of pairs:

{ "<A href='HomeServlet?id=", 0 },

The following loop would work really fast cause it doesn't parse anything.

Alexey

1 июля 2008 г. 16:12 пользователь Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh