Re: Yet another idea

If the list isn't result of the query - it's not related to the
database and should be static.
Most likely, I'd have wrappers for all the queries - to keep 'em
auto-prepared and re-used.

Topic is a UMO. UMOs are stored in umo_version table. There is no name
or title for a UMO in that table, so we need some query to get it.
Otherwise, it's trivial.