Re: Courses and classes, take two

Little bit aside of the main fight..

We have a connector, person_to_group table, that includes a person
into the group.
I propose to add a field, _expiration_date, that defines the date this
connect is valid until. This allows to define ether this date is
'forever' or just till the end of the monthly (or quarterly)
subscription. The date can be defined with the payment through the
interface.

2007/6/5, Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh <ilya@total-knowledge.com>:

Anatoly Volynets wrote:
> Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh wrote:
>
>> Anatoly Volynets wrote:
>>

>>> I think Author's money come from teachers or self-students.  Students
>>> who take a class from a teacher pay to him. Does it help?
>>>

>> No, it doesn't. Students pay to teacher. But how much does teacher pay
>> authors in the scenario below?
>>

> A teacher pays an author per the rule set by the author for teachers for
> the course (probably it makes sense to give an author a choice to set
> general rules for all his courses or per course). I don't see a problem
> here yet.

In scenario above teacher teaches two courses to same group.
Both courses require teacher to pay 51% of what he makes off of a class.
The students pay teacher once (when they sign up to the class).
Does this mean teacher has to pay 102%?