Courses and classes, take two

Here is a fresh view of the class requirements. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

1) Class may include few groups. The following groups come into my overheated mind (defines the permission type):
  - Students (STUDY)
  - Group Administrators (GROUP ADMINISTRATION)
  - Class Teachers (TEACH)

  It is possible that teachers may be administrators, too.

2) When class is created, Group Administrators and Class Teachers include the class creator.

3) TEACH permission is propagated through the whole tree of UMOs in the course.