Courses and classes, take two
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Courses and classes, take two
- From: "Alexey Parshin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 10:52:54 +1000
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=Zgcibl3KGbrQft7p/Vnsbrrw5YhSCTVA0iBz1SBinyioZmGVCFuxdqayYooum0hWSN05fI0UrqFVMd1iZJrBs9FW9HL2P9kCS3PJCZJqpS8v4vnSQHNm56MGhTBIUzycMUK5kJCXh55yGov3BeqICyCEIRzZcSm+w04VoTCHCDQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=gxSlVgAaPvuhXwxra2xZ/JppmYsdsNUIYKgvj3fnQzJ9yQ7SJJujSZKQtHHCZv4clTYEJDxOm7iAXuGg82OKerQqeBVNfethFkcUtcfH8YVA1gYl+KmqKdeF2S3IATo8STgo93k1aQxwy3/J7WOjtqlv6HSpPpuQH/nbHUJbCqk=
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
Here is a fresh view of the class requirements. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.
1) Class may include few groups. The following groups come into my overheated mind (defines the permission type):
- Students (STUDY)
- Group Administrators (GROUP ADMINISTRATION)
- Class Teachers (TEACH)
It is possible that teachers may be administrators, too.
2) When class is created, Group Administrators
and Class Teachers
include the class creator.
3) TEACH permission is propagated through the whole tree of UMOs in the course.