Re: UU UI organization

You seem to be missing what I'm talking about. Yes, of course we will
use message catalogs (C/C++ have their own way of handling that,
which is conceptually similar to Java properties files).

What I am talking about is _what_ is going to be in those catalogs,
and where it'll come from. You realize that explicitly listing all available
messages is not very scalable way of doing it, right?