Re: UU UI organization

So, you are suggesting with using approach (1).
I am also inclined to go that way - simply because it requires
less work from me (no need to modify CSP parser to do funky
things).

Problem here is that we will have concept of "themes", and if any
theme has its own message strings, they'll need an extra translation,
or we'll need an easy way to add message strings to global message
catalogs.