Re: UU UI organization

Themes can have their own user interface strings, simply because they might
break up formatting differently. There could be also other quirks - i.e.
particular
set up might have their own themes/templates defined, and have some
setup-specific
explanations added to pages. We need to have a framework to handle these
sorts
of things easily.