CPPSERV

Home Projects Jobs Clientele Contact

cppserv

Re: Problem with starting CPPSERV

Well, when I run LD_LIBRARY_PATH= from cppserv-samples/ directory and try
to call one of our sample servlets, it behaives exactly the same: the
browser hangs. So I don't think it's related to my code.
However when I run it in gdb I get error messages. Here is what I do:

1. Run 'gdb --args cppserv -c engine.xml -P eng.pid' in my trunk directory.
2. Run 'run LD_LIBRARY_PATH=debug/libui
../../cppserv/debug/src/container/cppserv -P eng.pid -c engine.xml' in
gdb.
3. Get error message "libuu.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory"
4. Program exited with code 01.

I do have libuu.so in debug/libui directory.

When I do the same operation in cppserv-samples directory, I get
"libCommon.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"
error message despite of the fact that libCommon.so does exist in
cppserv-samples/debug/sharedata.

So looks like this problem related to library pathes, maybe something has
changed b/c of recent cppserv upgrade. I did try to remove "export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib" line from my ./.bash_profile file, but it
didn't help either.

Hopefully this info may lead to some clues.

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008