From: sergey@total-knowledge.com
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:39:09
To:"C++ Servlet Engine Discussion" <cppserv@total-knowledge.com>
Subject: Re: Problem with starting CPPSERV

I checked both Apache logs(/var/log/syslog and /var/log/httpd/error_log)
In /var/log/httpd/error_log I got

 [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Cannot connect to CPPSERV (/tmp/cppserv.sock):
Connection refused

Also I tried to specify host="localhost" in <listener> with no luck.
I'm trying to find out if the parsed data actually loaded to constructors,
but have trouble finding where this proccess takes place.
Can you give me some hints which classes I should check in order to do it?

> Connection properties are described in engine.xml
> If it isn't set up right, it won't be connecting. Look at
> apache logs.
>
> sergey@total-knowledge.com wrote:
>>> Which means you don't have apache connecting to your cppserv instance.
>>>

>> Hmm.. why did it happen after recent changes to xmlserverconfig.cpp
>> then?
>> I don't think these things can be related, it worked well before.
>> How can I connect apache to my cppserv instance?
>>

> --
> Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh
> Total Knowledge. CTO
> http://www.total-knowledge.com