CPPSERV

Home Projects Jobs Clientele Contact

cppserv

Re: New API & Exceptions

Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh wrote:
I am yet again restarting the API conversion process,
and yet another question pops up. Current cxxsp API
does not define standard servlet exceptions, even though
it lists them in docs as being thrown. Shall we fix documentation
or the code?

The docs were copied almost as is from the JavaServlet API. I think we should fix both the code and docs. We should use standard C++ exception where possible (e.g. std::invalid_argument instead of IllegalArgumentException)

I should spent some time on the API docs, but that's such a boring task, that I can't make myself do it ;p

Cheers
Chris
http://cxxsp.sf.net

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008