CPPSERV

Home Projects Jobs Clientele Contact

cppserv

Re: Total Knowledge вопросы для оценки

I already have proxying implemented - it is base part
of the design. What I need to add is load balancing.

As for comparing tntnet to apache... well we all know apache
is slow. We all know that serving static pages with multi-process
(or multithreaded) web server is low-tech these days. Not to
mention that "simple dynamic page" doesn't need to be read
from hard drive, unlike static pages, which affects results. If
you want to get real performance comparisons, try few
different web servers. Try lighttpd. Try thhtpd.