Re: Implementing "Create Topic" [was: Identical UMO titles in UU]

Fixed. 'From' clause was missing in select. Added topic_list_content test. Included topic_list_content into _run_test.sh.

2007/4/24, sergey@total-knowledge.com <sergey@total-knowledge.com>:
Another thing that I found while working with topic_* stored procs.

Running select topic_list_content_delete(10); gave me this error:

ERROR:  column "tlc_topic" does not exist.